- Kalsekar Hospital has OPD complex situated on Ground floor and First Floor.
- There are overall 11 OPD rooms available for different specialities.
- Separate sections and waiting areas are provided for distinct specialities.
- Care is taken that interdependent departments are kept close for ease of movement for patients.
- Gynaecology and Pediatric department are adjacent to each other.
- All diagnostic facilities along with blood sample collection center is kept on ground floor to avoid unnecessary movement of patients on other floors.
- Most of day care procedures happen at ground floor only. This helps in keeping patients as ease as well as reduces use of elevators and electricity.