DO’S & DONT’S
- You can come with your relatives / attendants for convenience of completing the admission formalities• You can come with your relatives / attendants for convenience of completing the admission formalities
- Please ensure that you follow all the instructions given by your consultant.
- Please come with all your previous medical reports.
- Come in with a list of your prescribed medication in generic names.
- Tests like HIV and HBsAg will be carried out at Asian Heart Institute (AHI).
- Please carry the required deposit amount.
- Only angiography patients can come to the hospital with their previous prescribed medications.
- Please bring your booking slip.
Please do not carry the items mentioned below to the hospital:
- Ornaments and Valuables
- Clothing / bedding
- Visitors are requested not to carry any flowers or gifts.
- Children are not allowed to visit the patient in order to avoid them from contracting any infections
- No Smoking : Kalsekar hospital is a no smoking organization. To protect the health of our patients, visitors, and staff, smoking is prohibited in all areas of the hospital.
Gratuity And Tips
Gratuity and tips to any staff member is strictly forbidden.