Diagnostic Center at Kalsekar Hospital Kausa, Mumbra features some of the most advanced diagnostic and therapeutic modalities available. Our physicians and therapists are committed to providing you with the best possible diagnostic care.
Services and Facilities
- Complete radiology & fluoroscopy services
- Advanced color flow ultrasound
- Special digital peripheral vascular imaging
- Mammography with stereotactic biopsy capabilities
- Hi-speed spiral CT scanning 6 slices
- Maxillofacial Panorex imaging
- Kidney lithotripsy
- Complete clinical laboratory services
- Surgical pathology division
Cardiac Diagnostics & Therapeutics
- Heart Center
- Two cardiac catheterization laboratories
- Complete non-invasive testing
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Cancer Center
- Cancer Lab: tumour marker testing
Kalsekar Hospital has round the clock laboratory testing facility catering to both outpatient as well as patients admitted in the hospital. Department performs investigations which includes routine and specialised investigations.
The Department of Laboratory Medicine is equipped with the latest state-of-the-art analyzers, which are fully integrated with Hospital HIMS providing for online patient results. Consistent and quality results through stringent Quality Control measures and participation in recognised External Proficiency Testing Programmes are forte of Kalsekar Hospital Diagnostic Department.
Hospital is committed to provide accurate, timely and reliable test results conforming to national and international standards (ISO 15189:2012 and NABL 112). All laboratory personnel are highly trained and continuously updated with the technical advances for achieving continual improvement. We will strive to improve at every given time, thus ensuring patient satisfaction.
Laboratory department is further divided into specialized testing areas namely; Biochemistry, Haematology, Immunoserology, microbiology & Histopathology Departments. These sections provide complete analysis for all kinds of analysis for blood, body fluids, Tissues and Hormones.
- The laboratory provides wholistic services in the form of Clinical Pathology, Microbiology, Histopathology, Cytopathology, Clinical Biochemistry, Haematology, Serology and Immunology.
- The 24-hour operation provides effective management of emergency patients.
- The department is well equipped with fully automated, state-of-art analyzer systems. This set of equipments has helped to maintain minimal downtime error.
- The laboratory system is integrated with the HIMS providing for minimal human handling and improving the operational efficiency and productivity. The system integration also provides for the capability of online reporting.
- The Barcode identification system improves efficiency of the process flow and minimises any random errors.
- Bidirectional integration of equipments ensures error-free reporting and improves the turnaround time by obviating manual entry.
- The system facilitates the patients to view their result using the internet.
- The laboratory conducts stringent quality assurance programmes using internal quality controls as well as robust quality measures in place.
- For patient convenience, we also provide personalized services in the form of home collection of blood samples.
- Qualified and well-trained team of pathologists and technicians is forte of Kalsekar Hospital laboratory services.
- Digital system computerized X-Ray with complete dry camera.
- High Resolution Dual focus X Ray Unit.
- 2/3/4-Dimensional Sonography.
- State of the art 16 slice CT.
- State Of The Art Catheterization Lab For Vascular Interventions.
Services Offered :
- Routine X-Rays
- Procedures like Barium studies, IVU (Intravenous Urogram), MCU, ASU, Hysterosalpingogram, Conray studies
- Abdomen & Pelvis
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Small Parts – thyroid, salivary glands, breast, scrotum
- Doppler – arterial & venous –Whole Body
- CT Myelogram- LS Spine
- ‘Siemens – Artis Zee’ is the most advanced cath lab with multifunctional advantage.
Interventional Radiology :
Interventional Radiology at Kalsekar Hospital includes peripheral vascular and neuro interventions. The department is a renowned centre for highly complex interventional work. Peripheral vascular interventions at the hospital include peripheral angioplasties and stenting, aortic endovascular stent grafts, venous interventions, and endovascular management of liver cancers.
Kalsekar Hospital is a renown centre for Neurointervention performing very high number of mechanical clot retrieval procedures. Other highly specialised endovascular neurointerventions performed in the department include aneurysm coiling, AVM embolisation, carotid stenting and venous thrombolysis. In addition, a large number of image guided biopsies are performed.
Specialized tests :
Following tests are available at Kalsekar hospital for outpatient and admitted patients.
- EEG / EMG
- STRESS TEST (TMT)
- PFT (PULMONARY FUNCTION TEST)
- A SCAN / VISION TEST