The Ambulance Services Are The Back Bone Of The Emergency And Home Care Services. They Ensure The Timely Outreach Of Medical Services To The Requested Locations And Help Build Confidence In The Community That Medical Aid Is Easily Available. It Provides A Means Of Specialized Transport For Transfer Of A Patient And/ Or To The Hospital.
Kalsekar hospital has two well equipped Ambulances.
Ambulance services is provided to patients having medical emergencies in vicinity from Mumbra, Kausa, Diva, Kalva, Shilphata, Palava city,Dombivli & Kalyan areas. The ambulances are equipped with advanced life support systems and carry a doctor on board for cardiac and other life threatening emergencies.
Cardiac Ambulance :
- Cardiac ambulance is used for all cardiac emergencies including road traffic accidents, fall, paediatric emergencies & obstetric emergencies (labour).
- Travel limit for cardiac ambulance is within 20 Km radius of Hospital to maintain golden hour concept.
- Life saving equipments like Defibrillator, Ventilator, Monitor, Pulse Oximeter, Oxygen Cylinder, suction are available in Ambulance.
- Accidents and emergency unit are functioning round the clock, manned by specially trained doctors and staff to handle all kinds of medical emergencies.
- Emergency Contact No. – 7208088842 / 8104246783 / 8104242551