During Your Stay With Us
- Children below 12 years of age will not be allowed to visit you.
- While you are recovering in the ICU your relatives will be provided a space at the ICU Relative Waiting Area on the first floor. Only one relative with a valid 24 hours ICU Attendant pass is allowed to stay there.
- The relative will be handed the 24-hour attendant pass, visitor pass and which he retains and hands over to the admission counter at the Time of bed transfer and at the nursing counter when the patient is discharged
- No extra passes will be issued by the hospital.
- For patients who are undergoing surgery, their relatives are requested to wait in the first floor lobby and not on the ground floor.
- The ICU relative waiting area is provided with communication facilities.
Hospital room checking out time is 11:00 am. Post discharge, you may have to process a lot of papers with the insurance companies or with your own organization. It will be prudent if you complete all the formalities at the time of discharge. Your ward nurse will give you a discharge summary at the time of discharge. If you should need any additional assistance in this regard, you may please contact the ward secretary / nurse-in-charge during office hours. Please note that history once recorded cannot be changed.
We would really appreciate it if you could fill in the feedback form provided by the ward nurse and put it in the suggestion boxes before leaving. This will help us to evaluate ourselves better and serve patients in a more efficient way. Your identity will not be disclosed to any hospital staff.