The Emergency Center at Kalsekar Hospital Kausa, Mumbra stands by 24 hours a day to respond to the emergency medical needs of patients.
- 24-hour On-site Team of Emergency Physicians
- Emergency & aviation medicine
- General internal medicine
- Intensive care
- Trained nurses with advanced cardiac life support (ACLS) training
- 24-hour onsite surgical team
- Neonatal intensive care (NICU) transport team: domestic & international
- Aviation medical evacuation team
- Trained by the Defense College in emergency medical evacuation techniques
- Available for medical evacuation 24-hours a day from points
- Multi-system medical & surgical trauma care
- 24-hour emergency cardiac catheterization at the Heart Center
The hospital runs a 24 hour pharmacy shop on the ground floor. All medicines / consumables for patients are from the in-house pharmacy.
Department of Pharmacy Services is responsible for drug distribution and appropriate drug therapy for both inpatient services, staff of the hospital and the outpatient clinics within the guidelines of State & Federal Regulations, good standards of Pharmacy practice and International Standards for Organization 9001:2008.
Pharmacy Services is responsible for responsive and accurate drug storage, distribution, appropriate and safe usage of drugs, inventory control, budget, patient billing for medications and all policies and procedures regarding such activities.
The mission of the Department of Pharmacy Services is to provide safe and compassionate high quality, evidence-based pharmaceutical services in a professional, collaborative, and financially responsible environment.
The vision of the Department of Pharmacy Services is to be a recognized leader in pharmacy excellence by contributing to the optimal patient experience through:
- Recognizing our pharmacy staff as the foundation for our success.
- Providing innovative, adaptable, cost-effective, and evidence-based pharmaceutical care as an integral member of the healthcare team.
- Ensuring safe transitions of care across the healthcare continuum.
- Provide high-quality, comprehensive pharmaceutical care to patients in an atmosphere of educational growth, shared respect and communication.
365 Days – Round the clock Pharmacy
- Being a Multispeciality Hospital availability of medicines is crucial aspect in effective treatment of admitted patients.
- With help of 8 qualified pharmacists, Kalsekar Hospital provides round the clock services to outpatient as well as inpatients.
- Hospital believes in quality drugs and hence operates the pharmacy inhouse and controls the medicines available at pharmacy.
- Drugs are selected on the basis of authenticity and availability of medicines from reputed pharmaceutical companies like Sun Pharma, Cipla, GSK, Novartis, Glenmark, etc.
- Being responsible hospital quality of medicines is our utmost concern.
- Kasekar Hospital understands its social responsibility and hence runs subsidized pharmacy for the poor and needy patients under“Pradhan Mantri jan Aushadhi Yojana”. People residing in vicinity of hospital from Mumbra, Kausa, Diva, Kalva, Shilphata, Palava city area are benefited by purchasing medicines from both the pharmacies.