The kalsekar Hospital in kausa, Mumbra focuses on promoting skin health and well-being. From skin to hair and nails, we help you prevent and treat skin conditions, as well as offer ways of enhancing normal skin.
The state of art KALSEKAR Hospital has a very well equipped dermato cosmetic base. It offers a variety of diagnostic and therapeutic services on the outpatient and inpatient front. The outpatient section in Dermato Cosmetic Clinic offers services by eminent and reputed dermatologists, who specialize in the management of various skin disorders as well as, hair and nail disorders for all age groups. And they help you plan a skin care program that is ideally suited to your personal requirements. The Dermato Cosmetic Clinic at the KALSEKAR Hospital houses highly advanced equipments and treatment concepts for various cosmetic issues faced by both men and women which enable to restore, enhance and maintain your skin health. We seek to provide our patients with the best results and care by ensuring that everything they encounter is of the highest quality. We provide our valued clients with the most effective, leading edge treatments and products, along with the highest degree of professional excellence.
We offer a complete range of dermatological solutions, covering the following conditions:
- Allergic dermatitis caused by contact with chemical substances (allergic contact dermatitis) and of other causes
- Skin disorders causing inflammation (without infection) such as psoriasis and a wide variety of other related disorders
- Skin infections caused by bacteria, viruses, fungi, and parasites, etc.
- Genetic skin diseases, such as vitiligo
- Screening examination programs for all types of skin cancer
- Treatment for hair and scalp conditions, such as hair loss, hair thinning, hair whitening, scalp rashes, and dandruff
- Treatment for nail disorders, including ingrown nails – which can be treated through medication and laser treatment
- Treatment for sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)
In addition to treating skin disorders and conditions, the Skin (Dermatology) also provides cosmetic surgery and aesthetic dermatology.
- Botulinum toxin injections to reduce wrinkles caused by facial muscle contractions and to lift and tighten the facial skin and reduce sagging, as well as to reduce sweat production
- Injectable dermal fillers to fill and supplement various areas of the face, providing a more youthful, in-proportion look, helping to reduce wrinkles, lift and tighten the skin, and reduce sagging
- Chemical peeling for brighter, more radiant skin
Working with the most modern equipment, our specialists provide the following:
- Treatment of pigmentation disorders, such as birthmarks, various types of dark spots or freckles, both deep and shallow types – and even tattoos
- Treatment for blood vessel abnormalities, such as red birthmarks, enlarged veins, varicose veins, surgical scars, scars from accidents and keloid scars
- Treatment to brighten the skin and shrink pores
- Laser hair removal
Reconstructive surgery is that specialty of medicine that makes use of a number of surgical and non-surgical procedures to modify the appearance and function of a person’s body. Reconstructive surgery procedures include both cosmetic enhancements as well as functionally reconstructive operations.
The basic goals of Reconstructive surgery are:
- Correction of perceived disfigurement
- Restoration of impaired functionality
- Improvement of appearance
This is acheived by :
- Tissues may be moved to fill in depressions, to cover wounds, or to improve appearance.
- Tissues may be completely removed to alter the contours of a feature.
Unlike most of the branches of Medicine it is :
- Not organ or system specific
- Is applicable from intra uterine life to old age
- To males as well as females and
- From head to toes
Dr. Shweta Nakhwa
Timings : Thur & Sat – 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM (Private)
Dr. Amol Metkar
MBBS,DDV,FCPS Skin & Venereal Diseases,Dermatology & Cosmetology
Timings : Sun – 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM (Private)